2. Whenever I think of solo road trips I think of this. Also, I’m the youngest and they only girl.
3. What I really want is someone to do this* for my upcoming trip.
4. I think I have an addiciton to ice cream. I have 3 pints and 1 quart in my fridge. And all I want to do is find a reason to go back to the grocery store (for the third day in a row) and buy another
5. It’s been so long since I’ve been home in Michigan in November, that I literally don’t have any “real” cold weather clothes.
6. Good think I’m driving. NO weight limit! (Said in Oprah-favorite-thing-voice)
7. Also, I am totally planning on stealing my mom’s kitchen aid mixer and food processor.
8. My other addiction? Collecting recipes to make that require the use of both of those things.
10. On that note, I need to revise my workout schedule to combat all the glutton-ness fun that will happen at my house. I’m thinking running a marathon will do…. A day. Oy vey.
11. And this one too! I can.not.stop.
12. None of that includes the pies.
*Sadly I searched an embarrassingly long time trying to find the actual clip of the scene and to no avail. But, the travel music book, you get the idea. On a brighter side I will be doing the trip with my dog (that’s alive) instead of an urn filled with a loved one. If you haven’t seen the movie, even if Kirsten Dunst bothers you, see it! It’s just fun.